Our General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
Ouikeep markets new, original car parts. They are dismantled by body shops during the conversion of new vehicles. The purpose of Ouikeep is to revalue these parts.
Any purchase made on the ouikeep.fr website is exclusively governed by the General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC) detailed below. Ouikeep reserves the right to modify its GTC at any time and without prior notice. The modified GTC will take effect as of their posting on the site..
Ouikeep.fr is published by the company Ouikeep, a self-employed company whose registered office is at 2 Boulevard Thomson Prolongé, 59810, LESQUIN (SIRET: 91469569700013).
By clicking on the "Validate my order" button, the Customer unreservedly accepts the application of the GTC as displayed on the site.
II. Conclusion of the contract
When placing an order, the Customer agrees to acknowledge that all information provided is accurate and attests to having full legal capacity as defined by Articles 1145 et seq. of the Civil Code.
To place your order, several options are available to the customer:
- By internet directly on the website ouikeep.fr;
- On a marketplace (leboncoin, ebay, facebook marketplace, second hand...) ;
- By phone at 03 74 09 81 67 (not surcharged, price of a local call), open Monday to Friday from 9am to 18h (excluding holidays).
After each order is shipped, an electronic invoice is made available on the customer's personal account.
In any case, the order becomes firm and final after full payment by the customer. It is from the time of payment that the transfer of ownership takes place.
The present general terms and conditions of sale are subject to change.
These general terms and conditions of sale and the order confirmation constitute the contract between Ouikeep and the customer.
III. Secure payment
Ouikeep provides its Customers with several payment methods:
- By credit card: secure transaction an online payment solution developed by PayPal;
- By PayPal;
- By bank transfer: If you choose the bank transfer option, you will receive a GNI to make your transfer;
- By cheque: by sending a cheque to Alexandre MAS Ouikeep at 2 Boulevard Thomson Prolongé, 59810, Lesquin, FRANCE;
- By cash during a withdrawal on site since the amount of the order is less than 500€.
The debit is made at the validation of the payment which triggers the preparation of the order by our preparation services.
IV. Obligation to pay for orders placed and transfer of ownership
Any order placed on the ouikeep.fr website obliges the Customer to pay the full price.
Purchases made on the ouikeep.fr website are subject to a retention of title clause. They remain the property of Ouikeep until full payment of the price of the order has been received. Ouikeep reserves the right to reclaim products sold and not paid for. In this respect, in the event of a claim, the Customer undertakes not to modify, incorporate, resell or pledge the products sold until full payment has been received..
The burden of risk is transferred to the Customer upon delivery. From that moment on, the Customer is responsible for the proper storage of the products. The Customer is responsible for the proper storage of the products.
Ouikeep shall be entitled to refuse to make a delivery or to honour an order if fraudulent use of the payment method is suspected or if the Customer has not paid for a previous order..
The prices of the products displayed on the ouikeep.fr website are expressed in euros inclusive of all taxes (INCL. VAT), excluding shipping costs.
The prices remain in force as long as they are displayed on the ouikeep.fr website.
Ouikeep reserves the right to modify the prices of the parts at any time.
The prices charged are those displayed on the site at the time of the validation of the order. To this price may be applied a promotional coupon in percentage or value activated automatically by the opening of a link received on a strictly individual basis.
Some promotional coupons may no longer be active if the validity date specified on its description has passed.
A contribution to shipping costs is requested from the Customer, the amount of which varies according to the carrier selected and, where applicable, promotional discounts on shipping costs. The amount of the contribution to shipping costs is indicated on the summary preceding the validation of the order.
The amount of the contribution to shipping costs is indicated on the summary preceding the validation of the order.
VI. Promotional coupons
Promotional coupons applicable to all or certain specific Product purchases made on the Site may be offered at any time by Ouikeep as part of promotional actions.
Promotional coupons are valid for a limited period of time and can only be used once for a single order. They are not transferable and cannot be exchanged, purchased from Ouikeep. Unless otherwise stated, the Customer who receives the promotional coupon will be the only one to benefit from it. A minimum and/or maximum purchase amount may be specified for each promotional coupon..
In case of total or partial return of the Products concerned by a promotional coupon, the amount of the promotional coupon applied to the order related to the returned Product will be deducted from the amount refunded to the Customer by Ouikeep..
Because of its self-employed status and its current turnover, Ouikeep is not subject to VAT. Ouikeep therefore does not re-invoice VAT to its customers and all products are displayed at INCL. VAT prices without VAT.
The company is not subject to VAT.
1. Place of delivery
Products purchased on ouikeep.fr can be delivered in mainland France (including Corsica). For any other destination, Ouikeep will try to find a solution but reserves the right not to offer delivery if conditions do not allow it.
Ouikeep also offers a collection service directly from its offices in the Lille region (Lesquin).
The ordered products are delivered to the delivery address given during the order process or to the collection point. The Customer must ensure that the address provided is accurate and complete. The Customer is responsible for any error in the address, and Ouikeep declines all responsibility for the delivery..
2. Delivery time and tracking
The delivery time of an order consists of:
- preparation time which consists of the verification of the information entered by the Customer, the preparation of the order and the taking over of the package(s) by the carrier.
Orders are prepared within 12 to 72 hours (excluding orders placed on weekends and public holidays).
The delivery time is then that of the carrier selected by the customer.
- delivery time as an indication, and subject to the delivery method chosen by the Customer. Standard delivery in 48h to 72h.
Delivery times are expressed in working days and exclude public holidays. Ouikeep informs the Customer that the delivery time may be longer depending on the destination, particularly for Corsica or international parcels. The delivery time is expressed in working days and excludes holidays.
In any event, the delivery of the product ordered may not exceed a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
The status of the order is accessible in the "My account" section, which will be updated automatically a few minutes after the order has been validated on the site.
3. Delivery anomalies
As from the delivery of the packages to the carriers, depending on the products, the Customer has the possibility to follow the evolution of the delivery time, via his account or via the carrier's website..
If, however, the Customer notes a delivery anomaly (delay, change of collection point, loss of tracking, etc.), Customer Service is at their disposal, in order to identify the problem encountered and propose a solution within five (5) days at the latest.
In the event of a proven loss of the order, the order will either be reshipped or reimbursed within a maximum of fourteen (14) days after the reimbursement has been implemented..
In the event of a significant delay in the preparation and dispatch of the order, the Customer has the option of cancelling it by sending a registered letter, a written notice on a durable medium (email) or directly online in the "order tracking" section of the customer account.
On receipt of this information, the contract will be cancelled (unless the order has already been shipped).
Subject to this, Ouikeep then undertakes to reimburse the Customer for all sums paid for this order, at the latest within fourteen (14) days of the date on which the Company was informed of the cancellation of the contract.
4. Control of the package
Depending on the carrier selected, the package is delivered to a collection point against signature, at home by hand (with or without signature) or directly to the Client's letterbox..
Whatever the method of delivery of the package, the Customer is required to check the condition of the packaging as well as the contents of the package (damage, missing part, damaged package, broken part).
- if the package is delivered to him personally, the Customer is invited to mention in writing his reservations directly to the carrier or the point of collection and if necessary refuse the package;
- if the package is not delivered by hand, the Customer is invited to send his reservations to the carrier by registered mail, at the latest within three (3) working days following receipt of the package.
In parallel to this step, the Customer must inform the Ouikeep Customer Service to specify the problem encountered.
After this period, the delivery will be deemed to be complete and the products delivered will be deemed to be free of any apparent defect. Consequently, Ouikeep will no longer accept any claim for damage, missing product, damaged package, broken parts upon receipt.
On the other hand, although Ouikeep is aware that the products are not delivered to the customer, it will not be able to accept any claim for damage.
On the other hand, of course, the Customer retains the benefit of the guarantee of conformity and hidden defects for malfunctions that would be revealed by use and that the Customer could not detect upon delivery..
5. Amount of the contribution to delivery costs
The list mentioned below is non-exhaustive, to satisfy the Customer, Ouikeep reserves the right to use other carriers:
1. For parts (non-bulky)
- At home
Colissimo - Standard in 48h for 19,90€ INCL. VAT (Delivery Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm and Saturday between 8am and 1pm excluding holidays).
- In Point Retrait
1 to 4 kg: Chronopost - Standard in 48h for 9,90€ INCL. VAT (Withdrawal from Monday to Sunday according to the opening hours of the relay point in Metropolitan France and excluding public holidays). <4 to 10 kg: Chronopost - Standard in 48 hours for 16.90€ INCL. VAT (Collection from Monday to Sunday according to the opening hours of the relay point in Metropolitan France and excluding public holidays). 10 to 20 kg: Chronopost - Standard in 48 hours for 24.90€ INCL. VAT (Collection from Monday to Sunday according to the opening hours of the relay point in Metropolitan France and excluding public holidays).
2. For bulky parts, excluding templates
- Pick up from Ouikeep, free
- Delivery with GEFCO carrier, delivery charges vary depending on the weight of the order and the department to which it is delivered. The calculation is done automatically when the order is validated on the ouikeep.fr website
The delivery and collection time of the parcels are expressed in working days, excluding public holidays and begin to run after the products leave our warehouses.
In any event, Ouikeep selects the best carriers to ensure the customer a fast and economical delivery..
IX. Product return procedure - Right of withdrawal
To ensure ideal conditions for returns, the Customer is invited to return the products in their original packaging and condition, without any trace of assembly or wear. To this end, Ouikeep invites the Customer to open the packaging as carefully as possible so that it can be used in the event of a return and to visually check, before assembly, that the part received corresponds to the part to be replaced. The withdrawal period is the same as that for the original product.
The legal withdrawal period is fourteen (14) days. The Customer has fourteen (14) days from the receipt of his package to inform Ouikeep of his decision to withdraw by sending him, online on the website, by post or by e-mail, the withdrawal form provided for this purpose, or by means of any other written statement, unambiguous, expressing his desire to withdraw. The Customer must return the products within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days from the communication of his decision to withdraw..
Provided that Ouikeep has received the returned products within this period, and that the products concerned are in their original packaging accompanied by all accessories, all of which must be in new and undamaged condition, Ouikeep will proceed with the refund within the following fourteen (14) days..
If not, Ouikeep reserves the right to refuse the return and send it back to the customer.
X. Refund terms
The refund will be made according to the method of payment originally used.
The return shipping costs are at the Customer's expense, except for the return of a part other than the one ordered.
1. Refusal of refund
Your refund may be refused in the following cases:
- Product returned in a condition no longer suitable for sale, or incomplete .
- Product returned unfit, with traces of assembly and damaged
- Product returned beyond the 14 day period
In any case, products must be returned in their original condition, without any trace of assembly or wear. Any product that is not in an identical condition to that in which it was delivered, and which is notably incomplete, damaged, or used, will not be taken back and will not be reimbursed. The product for which a refund has been granted will be returned to the customer.
The product for which the refund is refused will be returned free of charge to the address given for the order..
Products sold by Ouikeep must be assembled and used by a competent person and under their sole responsibility. Ouikeep does not offer a partner solution for product assembly on its website and can in no way be held responsible for the consequences of incorrect disassembly and assembly, the use of an unsuitable product on a vehicle and direct or indirect damage caused to a thing or person. The customer is solely responsible for any damage caused to the product.
The customer is solely responsible for the manufacturer's recommendations and prescriptions regarding the compatibility of the product and its use for maintenance purposes.
1. What are the legal guarantees?
All products sold by Ouikeep are covered by the legal warranties of conformity (L.211-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code) and hidden defects (articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code).
In application of the provisions of the Consumer Code reproduced below, the Customer benefits from a guarantee against defects in conformity of parts purchased on the ouikeep.fr website.
- Article L211-4: "The seller is obliged to deliver a good in conformity with the contract and is responsible for defects in conformity existing at the time of delivery. He shall also be liable for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, the assembly instructions or the installation when the latter was made his responsibility by the contract or was carried out under his responsibility."
- Article L211-5: "To be in conformity with the contract, the goods must: .
- Be fit for the use usually expected of similar goods and, where applicable:
- Be in conformity with the contract
- Correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the seller has presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- Have the qualities that a buyer may legitimately expect in view of the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labelling."
- Or have the characteristics defined by mutual agreement between the parties or be fit for any special purpose sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and accepted by the latter."
- Article L211-12: "The action resulting from the lack of conformity shall be prescribed by two years from the delivery of the goods".
- Article L217-9: In the event of a lack of conformity, the buyer chooses between repairing or replacing the goods. However, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice entails a cost that is clearly disproportionate to the other method, taking into account the value of the goods or the importance of the defect. He is then obliged to proceed, unless this is impossible, according to the method not chosen by the buyer. .
In application of the provisions of the Civil Code reproduced below, the Customer benefits from a guarantee against hidden defects in parts purchased on the ouikeep.fr website.
- Article 1641: "The seller is bound by the warranty for latent defects of the thing sold which make it unfit for the purpose for which it was intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or would only have given a lesser price, if he had known them. "
- Article 1648 al.1: "The action resulting from redhibitory defects must be brought by the buyer within 2 years of the discovery of the defect. "
The customer, when acting in legal guarantee of conformity:
- Benefits from a period of 2 years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- Can choose between repairing or replacing the goods subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L.211-9 of the Consumer Code;
- Exempt from proving the existence of the lack of conformity of the goods during the 24 months following the delivery of the goods.
The Customer may decide to implement, the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of Article 1641 of the Civil Code and that in this case, he may choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction of the sale price in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code..
2. How to apply for a legal guarantee.
The taking of a guarantee is subject to an expert assessment of the cause of the non-conformity or defect invoked. Depending on the situation, this analysis will be carried out either directly by Ouikeep, or with the manufacturer (item disassembled and returned) or by a certified automotive expert, mandated by Ouikeep, who will travel to examine the vehicle. For tires and tyres
For tyres and parts that are out of gauge or covered by the ADR standard, the Customer must imperatively contact Ouikeep's Customer Service Department, which will organise the return of the product concerned with the corresponding carrier.
Any invoices or estimates directly related to this malfunction must be attached to the parcel, or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt of the part in our warehouses. After this 10 day period, no further claims will be considered..
Once the product has been disassembled and sent, the customer may proceed to change the part, if so desired. No replacement loan is granted by Ouikeep to the customer, during the period of immobilization of the products concerned for warranty expertise. If the product is dismantled and sent back, the customer can proceed to the replacement of its part, if he wishes so.
If the guarantee is confirmed and the Customer has incurred costs to return the product, he/she may send proof of these costs for reimbursement (based on the rate of the French Post Office). Failing this, the return costs will be borne by the Customer..
Cases of exclusions from the guarantee:
- Normal wear and tear of a product (variable depending on the nature of the item),
- Defects and their consequences linked to an error by the Customer resulting from use or installation that does not comply with the equipment manufacturer's specifications or from storage that is harmful to the proper conservation of the item,
- Defects and their consequences linked to the abnormal use of the vehicle on which the article was mounted or not in accordance with the use for which it is intended (use of the vehicle on which the part is mounted for competition...),
- Damage resulting from an external cause (accident, lightning, current fluctuation...).
- Defects related to products that the customer has modified, repaired, integrated or added,
- The products whose defect results from damage related to transport.
In all these cases, Ouikeep shall not be held responsible for the defect of the product and any damage caused.
In the event of acceptance of warranty coverage, Ouikeep will, depending on the product ordered, replace or refund the product within a maximum of thirty (30) days from the date of confirmation of the defect.
In case of refusal of warranty the customer will have the possibility to recover his article by contacting our customer service within seven (7) seven calendar days, and ten (10) calendar days for tyres, from the date he was informed of this refusal.
The legal guarantees apply independently of any commercial guarantee that may have been granted.
XII. Force majeure
The liability of Ouikeep cannot be implemented if the non-performance or delay in the performance of one of its obligations described in these general terms and conditions of sale results from a case of force majeure or an act of God. As such, force majeure is understood to be any external, unforeseeable and irresistible event within the meaning of Article 1148 of the Civil Code..
XIII. Conformity and homologation
It is necessary to make an amendment to the vehicle registration document within one month of your vehicle being fitted. Indeed, the vehicle registration document is like the vehicle's identity card, which must imperatively be compliant. The request for modification is now made entirely online thanks to the ANTS service, the National Agency for Secure Titles. This modification is to be made in the following two cases: if the modification modifies the technical characteristics of the vehicle or its type..
XIV. Data processing and liberties
In application of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, then of European Regulation No. 2016/679 and its Directive No. 2016/680 of 27 April 2016, which came into force on 25 May 2018, it is recalled that the personal data requested from the Customer is necessary for the processing of his order and the drawing up of invoices, in particular.
XV. Applicable law and settlement of disputes
The present contract is subject to French law.
In the event of a dispute, the Customer is invited to contact our customer service department on 03 74 09 81 67 and/or by email email@example.com to seek an amicable settlement.
In the event of a dispute, the French courts (metropolitan France, including Corsica) will have sole jurisdiction.
XVI. Content of the site
Ouikeep is bound by an obligation of means concerning the information made available to Customers.
The Ouikeep team takes all necessary steps to ensure the reliability of this information on its site. Despite daily monitoring and updating, Ouikeep cannot be held responsible for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or omissions that the content of the site may contain, nor for the results that may be obtained from the use of this information.
The Customer acknowledges that the information provided on the site is not intended to be a substitute for the information provided on the site.
The Customer acknowledges that the photographs, information and visuals of the products presented on the site are not contractual. Under no circumstances will Ouikeep be held responsible for any fact related to the image of the product concerned.
The Customer acknowledges that the photographs, information and visuals of the products presented on the site are not contractual.
If a Customer notices this type of problem, he/she can report it to Ouikeep directly online on the site via the contact form.